Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TX















I went out to Houston Texas with Mark's family a couple weeks back. His aunt
and uncle renewed their wedding vows and invited us all out to stay at their
lake house on Lake Livingston and join in the celebration. The ceremony was
simple and intimate - and pretty much the only planned event
in our weekend. We spent the rest of the time sleeping in the hammocks,
wave running, carving our names in the kitchen table, eating
delicious food, and having way too much fun with the party blowers.
I think one day I'll invest in a beautiful lake house like this one and invite
all my friends and family out to stay for as long as they like.


3 comments:

The Gillen's said...

I would like that :). Sounds like a fun trip!

Rachel said...

aren't lake homes dreamy? so beautiful there, what a great little trip.

Little Kate said...

Looks like you had a good time! Love the photos britt you have a real talent!