Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Riding to Mesa











I spent the weekend before last back up in Island Park with Mark and his family.
We got up early Saturday morning and rode the 30 miles out and back to Mesa Falls.
The ride was BEAUTIFUL. Really. Amazing.
Riding into the Tetons on a clear road lined with trees and ponds on
a brisk, stunning Saturday morning? Yeah I'll take that.
These were taken with my teeny point and shoot so no artistic stuff this time.
Biking just doesn't really lend itself to lugging around a big DSLR, ya know?

2 comments:

whitney mellor said...

Gorgeous!!! The couple and the scenery :) Miss you woman!

Haley said...

Britt - I haven't read much Ayn Rand. She has never been a favorite of mine. And Atlas Shrugged sure scares me! Ha ha, it is huge!
But maybe I'll have to give her another chance...
Thanks for the tip!