Friday, January 8, 2010

Island Park

IMG_5116

IMG_5018


Lamp


IMG_5110


Mark2

IMG_5056

IMG_5229

IMG_5224

IMG_5123

IMG_5131

IMG_5124

IMG_5160

IMG_5170

IMG_5177

IMG_5152

Mark

IMG_5227

IMG_5252

IMG_5240

IMG_5249

IMG_5253
These are a few shots of my winter vacation in Island Park, Idaho with Mark and his family over the New
Year holiday.  It was a lovely, relaxing week full of good food and great company.    

I've been absent from the blogging world for a while, just because.  Since school has been out
I decided I would rather just play and not touch a computer unless absolutely necessary.  School's 
starting up again so hopefully I'll be posting more regularly seeing as how I'll be on my computer
pretty much 24/7 this next semester.

As for my New Year's resolutions?  Along with the regular eat healthier, study harder and love
deeper, I'm hoping to focus more on developing my photography skills.  All that can be done in
these next few months to further that goal is simply picking up my camera and shooting - 
anything and everything.  Oh, speaking of...I'm shooting my first real wedding in February.  Eek!
Wish me luck.


5 comments:

Wendy said...

um hello like you need any more practice, your pictures are absolutely amazing! and you two are so cute :) im sure your wedding will be awesome!

Lauren and Carter said...

The wedding will be awesome, because your amazing skills + photogenic couple = guaranteed success. :) I also LOVED the Island Park pictures.

Jessy and Adam Baird said...

Holy awesome pics Britt!

whitney mellor said...

Amazing pictures Britt!! I only wish you could have photographed my wedding. You, my beautiful friend, are so TALENTED!!! Wow. You two look way cute together! I hope to see you soon.

Rachel said...

Love the new pictures, you have such a fantastic talent! I'm sure your wedding pictures will be fabulous, good luck and I can't wait to see them.