Saturday, January 16, 2010

Aye Aye

Alba3 copy

Alba1 copy

Alba2 copy

This is my brother-in-law Andrew - we call him Albatross. He is better known here in the SL valley
as Aye Aye. My family decided to give each other hand made gifts this year for Christmas,
so I had these photos of him printed and stretched on canvas. I took them last summer
at a show he played during Craft Lake City at the Gallivan Center. Apparently he has
quite a love affair with this guitar so he was happy to have some printed photos of him
and his baby.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Brittany, these are really great!

The Gillen's said...

Oh Albatross, what an awesome dude. Great pics!

Sam said...

Oh my freaking gosh, you amaze me!!! I want to be like you! How did you get them put onto canvas?

AllisonK said...

I'm Andrew's cousin and Michelle linked your blog. These are amazing photos. What a great Christmas present.

Your photography is wonderful!!