Friday, December 2, 2011

One Year

Anniversary18

Anniversary17

Anniversary9

PC4

PC3 copy

PC1

Anniversary2

PC5

Anniversary13

PC6

Anniversary24

Anniversary25

Anniversary1

PC7

Anniversary21

Anniversary20

Anniversary22

Can you believe that we've already been married for a year? Times flies!
We spent our first anniversary at the beautiful Hotel Park City. Our room, which was down in it's own little village, was perfectly cozy with two fireplaces, our own hot tub on the balcony, and a huge bathroom with natural hand-made soap that smelled like pine trees. We spent the weekend sleeping in, walking main street, eating delicious food and watching the snow fall off the balcony while staying warm and toasty in our hot tub. So perfect, I know. We really had a hard time coming home, but it was such a great get away. Happy One Year to us!

I'm not going to say much about my absence from the blogging world lately. There's really not much to say other than blogging just takes so much time and I'm just so lazy. I can't make any promises as to how often I'll start posting again, but when I feel the need to blog, I'll blog - and that's that.
It'll keep ya'll on your toes, eh?

Also, you may have noticed that I changed my blog address. If you have me listed on your blog roll please make sure to change it so all my loyal followers (heh heh) can find me!

1 comment:

whitney mellor said...

Geez you guys are so gorgeous!!! Love it. The place looks amazing!