Sunday, November 28, 2010

a bit of san diego









I think my camera might be on its last leg...
These are the only photos I took on our honeymoon. We barely
escaped the Utah snow and headed down to sunny San Diego
to be lazy for a few blissful days. And when I say lazy, I mean lazy.
The only thing we really did aside from walking along the beach
and racking up a gigantic room service bill was take a couple
hours to visit the Natural History Museum...which was also
pretty lazy of us.
Now the wedding planning is over and we've got bigger
and better things to look forward to. Like..life.

P.S. Anyone on Mark overload yet? I'm not. :)

6 comments:

Lauren and Carter said...

Well you took more pictures than I did on the honeymoon. Not that it surprises me, you take more pictures than me period. :) Glad you guys had a lazy time! That's what honeymoons should be about. Love you guys!

Haley said...

hey britt!
suuuch cute pictures. your trip looks amazing! lazy, warm and beachy. that's the opposite of utah right now and i am certainly jealous.

love you! and congratulations on getting married!
hay

The Kimballs said...

Britt, what type of camera did you use?!! These are so awesome and I'm happy that you guys just bummed around. You deserve it, especially with all the work that went into the wedding; which was seriously one of the neatest receptions we've been to. You were such a stunning bride!! Love ya, and let's double!

erin said...

Yea that is what honeymoons should be about. I'm pretty sure on mine I slept everyday until noon and then took a nap in the afternoon. I think it what has to happen after planning such a big day. Glad you had a good time!

Miranda Thompson said...

So glad you guys were able to relax! That's exactly what you both deserved! :)

Kristopher Orr said...

Love the light leaks on these photos. Fun album. Also....the sleigh bed pictures are rad. Such a cool project.