Thursday, July 31, 2008

And...I'm out! Goodbye democracy!

Well, the day is finally here. I can't believe it was only six months ago when I decided to embark on this crazy adventure. I decided to take the meaning of the word 'procrastination' to a new level and not start packing until yesterday. I still have some shopping and running around to do today before I'm all packed and ready to go, but I figure I've got time so why not use it? My flight leaves from the SLC airport tonight at 9:00 PM. We arrive in San Francisco at 10:00 PM, leave at 1:30 AM and fly about sixteen hours to Taipei (now THAT'S going to be fun), spend a couple hours there and then leave again at 7:30 AM (this is now about two days later mind you) and arrive in Hong Kong at 9:00 AM on August 2nd. So I'm thinking if I can survive the traveling over there, I will make it through any craziness I encounter within the next six months no problem. Thank you all for your love and support and I'm sure it will continue while I am away. I'll do my best to keep this blog up and running as much as possible so you can all stay updated on my life. Catch ya'll on the flip side!

No comments: